Friday, May 15, 2009

Training and Stewing

I hate to jump on the bash Asics bandwagon but I have no choice. I have tried unsuccessfully over the past 2 weeks to contact a "live" person in their customer relations department. I've dialed 800-333-8404 and dialed Carol at ext. 7215. Her voice mail PROMISES that she'll get to me within 48 hours. Maybe she means 48 weeks or months. I've been a loyal Asics runner for years. I'm starting to question the loyalty.

On the training front my calf isn't as sore as it was a few weeks ago but it's definitely still there. I've been averaging 4000-5000 yards a week in the pool, mid-to-high 20 running miles and about 60 miles a week on the bike. I'm looking forward to the Beloit Duathlon this weekend. It looks like the rain should move away and the only thing I'll have to deal with is the wind...

No comments: